More P-EBT funds are being issued for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Parents do not need to apply.
- Schools will report to DCFS which students meet the criteria for eligibility and whether they are on a virtual (by computer) or hybrid (partially computer-based and partially in person) learning schedule.
- P-EBT benefits will be issued on Louisiana Purchase EBT cards in each eligible child's name. The cards will be mailed to the address provided by your school.
- Parents who received P-EBT in 2020: DO NOT ORDER NEW P-EBT CARDS. New Louisiana Purchase cards will arrive in the mail.
- DCFS will issue P-EBT benefits beginning this summer.
- STUDENT ID or Activation Number Needed: You will need your child’s student ID or activation number to enter in place of their Social Security Number when activating the P-EBT card. If you do not have your child’s student ID or activation number, please contact your child’s school.
For more information go to: http://dcfs.la.gov/page/pebt-louisiana
Informational flyer [English]
Informational flyer [Spanish]
Informational flyer [Vietnamese]